Creating a shortcut for a specific room cleaning

Creating a shortcut for a specific room cleaning

Hi, i want to create a shortcut on IOS app for starting to clean for a specific room. For example, i would like to add a shortcut for starting clean but only for kitchen. I added starting clean shortcut but it seems i can not select a room.

Is it possible? If not, can you add it to your future product backlog for IOS app?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

sorry to respond late.

What is the model number of your device? Please tell us your device info.

And we are sorry that the vacuum does not support shortcut yet, you can try to use schedule and verify whether it can satisfy your needs.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

brkarslan
Welcome to Roborock Forum