Roborock s6 pure

Roborock s6 pure

I've had my roborock s6 pure for about a month now and very satisfied with its performance. However occasionally the robot gets confused and clean randomly eventhough the map has been set correctly. What could have been the cause? The other time it happened, it ran nonstop until the battery drained. After returning to the dock and being charged fully, it went back to work normally. I am still puzzled with this robot mystery. Does poor wifi connection affect its performance? Does it have to be connected to my phone all the time in order to work properly?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Remapping result this afternoon went well

Like1
  • Hello,

If the robot's cleaning trace is abnormal, try methods below.

1. Did the problem happen when the water tank was installed? If yes, uninstall tank to see if problem exists.

2. Have you ever checked if there is anything stuck inside of the wheel?

3. Does it happen on both carpet and hardfloor? Did you wax wood floor recently?

4. Use wet cloth to clean the wall sensor at right of device and cliff sensors like attached picture to have a try. If problem still exists, could you please send us a picture of wall sensor? You need to open the flash when taking photo of wall sensor so that it could show inside of sensor clearly.

From the pic attached, you have enabled the multi-floor maps feature. May I know how many floors do you have?

You can try to reset the current map and re-map the house by doing a full cleaning.

Besides, may I know where you purchased this S6 Pure?

Like0
    Loco_lin
    Loco_lin06/16/2020      15:36
    @RR_Support:

Hi, so the problem seems to keep recurring more often now. I tried removing the water tank and its movement was still erratic so tried remapping as per your suggestion. The remapping went well but now that i try running it again, it went crazy again.

There was nothing stuck in the wheel. And it is only used on hard floor, marble to be precise.

I have also cleaned the sensors, although on s6 pure there are only 2 side sensors not 4 as shown on your picture.

I enabled the multi level floor eventhough i am only using it on 1 floor because i was worried the area is too big for the robot (i previously used xiaomi s4 on this floor but it had a hard time handling the big area). But i always remove the dock to the designated room (or floor as programmed).

And i bought the robot via indonesian online marketplace called tokopedia, i believe the seller sources their roborock from Singapore.

What should i do now? I seem to have tried every you suggested but my s6 pure seems to get dumber as days go by :s

Like0
  • Cleanup went bad again at night.

Like0
    Loco_lin
    Loco_lin06/16/2020      15:43
    @Loco_lin:

And i stopped it as soon as it looked abnormal and instructed it to dock. Took very long to go back to its dock

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member06/17/2020      09:34
    @Loco_lin:

Hi, thanks for your reply and info.

How large of the whole house?

If there is only one floor, it is not suggested to enabled multi-floor maps feature, it may mess up the current map and causes that the robot cannot find its way go back to the dock.

Please disable the multi-floor maps feature and restart the cleaning to give it a shot.

Like0
    Loco_lin
    Loco_lin06/17/2020      15:15
    @RR_Support:

The entire area to cover is probably about 250sqm but it includes several enclosed rooms with walls and doors. Can the robot handle 250sqm area though? Today it went okay in the morning and erratic again at night.

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Loco_lin
Welcome to Roborock Forum