No Lights on Roborock S5

No Lights on Roborock S5

My Roborock S5 is not working and shows up no light. It has just worked in the morning but in the evening I have realized that the light on dock was blinking and there was no light on the cleaner. Then the next morning there was no blinking anymore. When the cleaner is on dock there is no light on the dock, but when I take the cleaner out of dock, then the light of dock shows up. As I said there is no light on the cleaner. It is totally offline. I need help, PLEASE.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello, thanks for reaching out.

Do you put the robot on dock all the time? As you mentioned that it worked in the morning but there was no light on the cleaner, I'm afraid that the robot run out of battery that is why there is no light.

For the light on the dock, it is normal. The light will be off with robot sits on it, and it will be off once you take out the robot.

When it shows offline on the app, please check whether the robot is powered on or not. You can change another power socket and unplug and plug the power cable back to the dock to have a try.

Besides, Usually, we suggest customers put device on dock all the time if it is used every week. After battery is fully charged, only mother board of device is charged and customers don't need worry battery is fully charged for a long time and may decrease the lifespan. Besides,it doesn't cost much electricity even if it is put on dock for a long time.

The device will turn off auto without any operation after 24 hours if it is not on dock and customers have to manually hold power button to turn on it, which is not convenient if it is often used.

Of course, we still suggest customers turn off device if it will not be used for several weeks.

Could you tell us where did you purchase the product?

If it was from amazon, you could send us the amazon order number like 306-2905359-6881234.

If it was not from amazon, you could send us product link and file or screenshot of receipt.

Like0
    SB
    SB06/17/2020      09:51
    @RR_Support:

First of all, thank you so much for your prompt response. I have purchased from Amazon Italy. And the order number is: 406-6066443-6932330

Yes, it has been always on the dock. We have never thought that it was consuming too much electricity and as a people understand from the technology, we were trying to treat in a sensitive manner to our cleaner. So it is not about bad charging. I tried to send a video that shows the case, but it cannot be downloaded. If you share me an e-mail I can send there. Thank you.

By the way, we have suggested this product to our friends, and they have also bought it. If you think that it is about the dock, not the cleaner itself, we can take our cleaner to our friends and try to charge it with their dock. I am waiting to hear from you ASAP. It is so valuable for us. Thank you.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member06/19/2020      07:30
    @SB:

Thanks for your reply.

We tried to check some info with the order number you provided, but no avail. Could you please send us a picture of the proof of purchase, like invoice or receipt, which includes the seller, purchase date, order number or so.

And we suggest you send these info asked previously and the video to our email (support@roborock.com) so that we can access them and have a better understanding. Also, we could get in touch with you via email and try to fix your problem.

Like0
    SB
    SB06/20/2020      03:46
    @RR_Support:

I sent. Can you check the mail. Thank you.

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SB
Welcome to Roborock Forum