Firmware update stuck every time Roborock s6

Firmware update stuck every time Roborock s6

I had the Roborock S6 for a few months now. Everytime I try to update the firmware it gets stuck at some point. Say 25%. After some time, I can select update options again and sometimes it stays stuck at the same value and other times is moves on to a new value say 45%. I go through this a few times before it finally updates. Any ideas as this is VERY annoying.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

May I know which app you use? Roborock app or Mi home app?

Please go to settings page and click "contact customer service" and click copy all and send us these info as pic attached.

Clear the cache on the app, or reinstall it to have a try.

Also, use cellular data, instead of Wi-Fi and verify whether it works.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

atlasx2001
Welcome to Roborock Forum