Roborock S6 does not clean carpet in yellow map area

Roborock S6 does not clean carpet in yellow map area

Please refer to the attached pictures for details. I have bought "Roborock S6 Vacuum cleaner". However it is not able to climb the carpet in the yellow map and comes back without doing vacuum. When I REMOVE the carpet and merge both the rooms it works fine. The carpet is also not too thick, so why is it not able to climb for cleaning ? What setting do I need to do so that it cleans the carpet too in the yellow map ?

I have merged the room too, so it is all one room now (blue color). Please find the attached pictures.Please let me know what settings do I need to change so that it is able to climb the carpet and clean it ?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Is the area in red circle the carpet locates? See pic attached.

Please send us some pictures of the carpet, and tell us the height of it.

And may I know when and where did you purchase this S6? Did it work well before?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mahesh
Welcome to Roborock Forum