Roborock S6 does not clean carpet in yellow map area

Roborock S6 does not clean carpet in yellow map area

Please refer to the attached pictures for details. I have bought "Roborock S6 Vacuum cleaner". However it is not able to climb the carpet in the yellow map and comes back without doing vacuum. When I REMOVE the carpet and merge both the rooms it works fine. The carpet is also not too thick, so why is it not able to climb the carpet for cleaning ? What setting do I need to do so that it cleans the carpet too in the yellow map ?

I have merged the room too, so it is all one room now (blue color). Please let me know what settings do I need to change so that it is able to climb the carpet and clean it ?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Sorry to respond late.

Our vacuum may not work on some deep color carpets or carpet with different color patterns, because the carpet will absorb light, which will make device misidentify the carpet as cliff and avoid to clean.

Unfortunately, there is no switch on hardware or software to disable cliff sensor which is necessary in most occasions. Hope you can understand and forgive this drawback.

If you really hope to disable it, you could try to use white tags to cover all sensors lightly. See attached file.

But make sure the tags doesn't interfere other parts near like side brush, charging contact and front bumper. Besides, it may cause some other potential risks like falling on stair or other errors.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mahesh
Welcome to Roborock Forum