Dock Location on Second Floor Map Moved by Itself

Dock Location on Second Floor Map Moved by Itself

Hi I've just had my S5Max this week. I updated to the latest firmware available 01.08.62. I'm using the iPhone Roborock App. I love it. The S5MAx is so much smarter at navigating than an expensive top named German brand I had for six months and returned it. My issue that I need help with is Dock Location on Second Floor Map Moved by Itself. I followed the multi-floor instructions, including talking the dock to the second floor to build the second map. That all worked fine and I had two good maps. When I brought the dock back down stairs and used the S5Max on the first floor the icon for the second floor dock location moved rooms. This causes the S5 to not recognise where it is on the second floor. Even then tries eventually to build a new map. Please help?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

For your information, there is no need to bring the dock along with the robot to the second floor to map it, only the robot is needed.

Please delete the current upstairs map and move the robot upstairs to re-map it. Then it will return to the place where it get started.

For the guidance showing on the app, we will forward our tech team and ask them to update it soon. Thanks for your kindly understanding.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rocket
Welcome to Roborock Forum