Support needed on S5 and no answers

Support needed on S5 and no answers

Hi,

I own a S5 that the top laser is not working (Error 1). I have follow the reset instructions and it is not jammed and s not working. I been trying to get support for 1 week or a phone or place to send it to be reviewed and fixed.

I bought it almost 1 year ago and used it no more than 13 times.. So a little frustrated I cannot get support to fix it.. Any guidance?

I bought it in Amazon

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

You can use a pen to move it and ensure that it is not jammed.

If it is still the same, please send us a video of this abnormal behavior. You can upload it online if it is large, like google drive.

Sorry the picture attached is too vague, please send it again. Especially the Amazon order number.

Note: You can email us these info if you concern about the security and privacy. support@roborock.com

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Christian
Welcome to Roborock Forum