Roborock S5 Max keeps saying error 26

Roborock S5 Max keeps saying error 26

Hi, I purchased S5 Max a couple of months ago and it was working fine until yesterday. It keeps saying ‘error 26, clean the wall sensor’. I cleaned the sensors regularly and have been cleaning it over and over again with clean cloth, cotton buds, tissues, but nothing works. Please help

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Could you please send us a picture of wall sensor? You need to open the flash when taking photo of wall sensor so that it could show inside of sensor clearly.

Also, please send us a video of this abnormal behavior, you can upload it online if it is large, like google drive.

When and where did you buy this S5 Max? Please tell us the purchase info, like invoice or receipt.

Note: You can email us these info via support@roborock.com.

Like0
    AlexM
    AlexM07/02/2020      04:51
    @RR_Support:

I’m having the same problem S5 max is only a month old.bought from roborock.com.au australia

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member07/02/2020      10:56
    @AlexM:

Hello,

Have you ever wiped the wall sensor yet? If it is still the same, we suggest you to contact us via email and send us the info below: (support@roborock-eu.com)

1. The pic of the error message you received.
    2. The serial number of the S5 Max. Open the dust bin and you will see a label where you can get the serial number.
    3. A picture of the invoice or receipt.

Like0
  • I keep getting this error 26 as well. Does anyone know where to find this part. I have removed the sensors and reinstalled and still have the error.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/27/2021      00:48
    @SlowRacer:

May I know which model you're using? The wall sensor for S5Max is not available at the moment. You may need to contact support@roborock.com to get further assistance.

If you're looking for the wall sensor for S5 or S6, here's a link for your reference: (Note: different wall sensors are not necessarily compatible with all models. Make inquires before purchase)

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/4842125/search?SearchText=wall+sensor

Like0
  • Hi, I have the same problem. For 6 weeks already. Always the same reaction from the Roborock support team: They ask me, what the serial number is, and to take flash fotos of the sensors and where I have bought the device. I send all the answers and then receive the reply: “We have contacted your dealer. We will not get back to you, hopefully the dealer will.” My dealer is not answering at all. Probably the shop is closed. All my numerous emails to the Roborock support team are from then on not answered at all. I jut need some guidance, where my Roborock can be repaired. It is 14 months old. So anybody here who can help me? Cheers, Matthias

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/21/2022      07:24
    @Matthias :

Hi, thanks for your reaching out.

In this case, you may reach out to our support team to see if out-of-pocket repair is possible or not. Opening up the device to get the device fixed requires professional skills. It may be a bit difficult to perform the repair on your own.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ferds16
Welcome to Roborock Forum