Multi floor map improvements

Multi floor map improvements

Just got the latest update on the Mi Home app for my s5 max. Finally the long awaited multi floor map.

I have multiple floors in my house and i've been waiting for this feature, alas it's not exactly what i expect it to be.

First problem, I got a big house and separate a single floor cleaning into different parts in different times to make it more time efficient. With the new update, the room scheduled cleaning is disabled, can you bring it back? It's very useful in many different situations too.

The second thing i noticed is the fact that i lose the ability to back-up a map. With the previous software, i can use my robot to clean the first floor, save the map and bring it to another floor to clean them by creating a new map.

After that i can just restore the backup and everything is good. Also, sometimes, sh*t happened and the map become a mess, with no backup there will be no easy way to fix it. I and i believe others, really need some kind of backup features.

The third, more minor matters is room sequence, i might be wrong, but do i need to turn on the multi-floor features to get it? If yes then i really think that it should be separated.

In conclusion, the new features somehow trade offs a lot of good things that the previous one already had. i really wanted to roll back to the previous software version, it's way more convenient and controllable.

On a side note, how do i roll back the software?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• We are sorry for the inconvenience. We would improve the new update. Thanks for your support.

Like0
  • India is acclaimed for regular and Ayurveda tips. In the present point, you will find out about the top natively constructed floor cleaning arrangements with the items generally found in your storeroom. These are just reasonable and entirely equipped for the floor cleaning process. 

These territories are dubious to clean, however in the event that you know the correct floor cleaner or floor cleaning arrangement supplier, at that point your necessities can meet simple. 

Wet the wipe into the white vinegar and scour with preparing soft drink on the floor. Utilize your full solidarity to brush down the dribbles and filth on the floor to dispose of it. 

1) For hard stains and Smud Marks 

Things that you have to set up a story cleaning arrangement. 

1) 2 tablespoons of Washing Soda 

2) 2 tablespoons of borax 

3) 3 tablespoons of fluid Castile 

4) 1/2 cup Baking Soda 

5) Dish Soap 

Set up the floor cleaning arrangement with 3 tablespoons of fluid Castile, 2 tablespoons of Washing Soda, 2 tablespoons of borax and 1/2 cup Baking Soda. 

1) Firstly clear out the stains with full quality by utilizing white vinegar 

2) Take the blend into a splash container and sprinkle it directly on the smear marks. 

3) If you need more air pockets, utilize fluid Castile and dish cleanser that will help 

We utilize a typical scouring process called overwhelming cleaning which is perfect for each kind of stains present on the floor. To get it going in a superior manner take 1/2 lemon water with 1/2 borax and clean and wash the surface with water. 

2. Multi-reason cleaner: This cleaner can be utilized for numerous reasons directly from floor cleaning to apparatuses and kitchen counters. 

All you should set up this: 

Preparing pop – 4 teaspoons 

Warm water 

The most effective method to utilize: Transfer the readied arrangement on a spotless wipe and afterward wipe the surface that you need to clean. 

3. Wooden Floor Cleaner. 

White vinegar – 1/2 cup 

Vegetable oil – 1 teaspoon 

Water – 1 cup 

The most effective method to utilize: Blend all the fixings and shake a long time before use. Marginally rub the wooden floors and whenever required, include a couple of drops of basic oil for substance. 

4. Universally handy Cleaner: This is another multi-reason cleaner arrangement that is an extraordinary method to clean your floor, marbles and different zones that have gotten stains. 

White vinegar – 1/2 cup 

Water – 1/2 cup 

Washing pop – 2 teaspoons 

The most effective method to utilize: Combine water and white vinegar to hose the mop. On the off chance that the stains are as yet present, pre-treat washing soft drink in some more water and afterward Mop well. Once more, mop with clean water. 

5. Disinfectant Floor Cleaner: If you are paying special mind to something for cleaning your restroom or some other regions of your home that requires a decent cleaning then this disinfectant floor cleaner is of the extraordinary use. 

3 liter of boiling water 

1/4 cup of Borax 

Join the Borax and water in a basin and mix to mix the Borax. Here, Borax goes about as a magnificent disinfectant that can tidy up even the grossest wrecks. 

In the wake of utilizing the arrangements in cleaning it's not ordered to wash the floor. These are the most mainstream natively constructed floor cleaning arrangements

Check with Goklean4u for more updates

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arcwindz
Welcome to Roborock Forum