How to get S5 Mi Home App Multi Floor Update?

How to get S5 Mi Home App Multi Floor Update?

I've seen some people post that their app has updated to support Multi-Floors. A few questions...

1) Is the update compatible with all roborock models? I have an S5 I just bough and want to make sure it's compatible, or i'll probably be returning it.

2) How do we enable the feature in the app, or know if our version of the app has the multi-floor updates? (Mine is not showing it yet from what i can tell).

Thanks for the help.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

The S5 does not support multi-floor maps feature, S5 Max, S6, S6 Pure and S6 MaxV support; so far, we cannot ensure that whether it will add this feature and the ETA.

For models which support this feature, you can refer to the pic below to get how to enable it.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Atlantauser
Welcome to Roborock Forum