Turning off Wireless on my S4

Turning off Wireless on my S4

I would love to be able to turn off the wireless signals when my robot is connected to the charger and turned off. Can you please make this an option? I do not want the wireless signals to be constantly on in my house when the robot is not in use and turned off. I want the wireless to turn on when I turn on the robot, not have it constantly on, scanning. There are too many radio frequencies in the air and this is not healthy in my opinion and not wanted by me.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Master AUTO
Welcome to Roborock Forum