Just bought S6 and wont connect to wifi`

Just bought S6 and wont connect to wifi`

I've just received my Roborock S6 and I cant get it connected to the mobile app. i have checked all of these things and still no luck ....

Make sure you are using the correct WiFi password.

Select your current region in Mi Home app settings.

Select the right robot when setting up WiFi.

I'm using an Apple Iphone 11 ....does anyone have any other suggestions??

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Sorry to hear that.

Please enable location permission for Mi Home app on your iPhone first.

May I know which step you get stuck? You can send us a picture; or you could use another phone to take a video showing how you connect device to app and send us the video. We believe video could help us figure out a solution.

We suggest you put phone's camera close to phone screen. Besides, also record how wifi indicator(see attached picture) flashes in connection process.

You could upload video to google drive and share us the link if video file is large.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scott
Welcome to Roborock Forum