Map issues with Roborock S5 max

Map issues with Roborock S5 max

Hi, I bouth a new S5 max 2 months ago, and since then it has happened twice already that the roborck gets lost in somewhere after making it stop once it gots stuck. It got stock in a carpet and I remove it and put it on place again, and when that happen it seems it lost it reference on location and whole maps gets desconfigured, and the I am not able to perform cleaning cycles again because it gets totally wrong with the positioning. Only solurion is to delete map and remap again whole house.

Very annoying.. Any solution on this?

Please help.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Sorry to hear that.

Go to cleaning history and send us a full cleaning map it desconfigured after it got lost.

Please tell us the device info.

Use wet cloth to clean the wall sensor and cliff sensors.

Besides, you can create invisible wall or no go zone around the carpet as a workaround and verify whether it works.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RMF
Welcome to Roborock Forum