S5 Max no zone selection on schedules

S5 Max no zone selection on schedules

Hey, I just got my vacuum today and it mapped everything fine on it's first run.

But when I go into schedules there is no option to select a zone on the schedule, as the FAQ section shows (link below).

https://support.roborock.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035372812-How-do-I-set-schedule-cleaning-

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

To our apology, the scheduled room cleaning feature isn't available with Multi-floor map saved mode enabled currently.

It's because there's a logical conflict if these two functions running at the same time.

However, we've already figured out a way to get it resolved. It's now under development and would be on board within a few months.

Please kindly keep an eye on our future updates.

Like0
    Sailingpj
    Sailingpj03/28/2021      20:50
    @RR_Support:

I've seen several people mention being able to turn off the multi-floor feature, but I can't figure out how to do that. I have a single floor apartment, so I just really want to schedule the specific rooms.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member03/29/2021      00:49
    @Sailingpj:

Hi, thanks for your reply. Have you updated your device to the latest firmware? The feature is already available with the latest firmware.

Turning off multiple floor feature:

Setting up scheduled room cleaning:

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stan
Welcome to Roborock Forum