Option to adjust movement speed of Roborock S5 Max

Option to adjust movement speed of Roborock S5 Max

Hi, I have a Roborock S5 Max and we love this machine, it is scheduled to do cleaning during the night.

Because of the scheduling we cannot use the "gentle mode", now there is a other support question for that but let me describe our suggestion.

Our floor is a tile floor with joints and the tiles are placed diagonal, see the picture. The s5 max has no issues with it, but it bounces a lot on the joints between the tiles and that can be loud and heard through the whole house.

We would like adjust the movement speed of the s5 max via a separate setting and not just be depended on the gentle mode. In our cleaning schedule we configured the cleaning settings per area in the room, from silent / balanced and turbo for certain area's. I also aknowledge the fact that lowering the speed to much will make it harder to overcome hurdles like carpets and doorsteps.

So in summary, we would like to tweak the roborock speed in steps of 10% from the default speed down to 50% - 60% it's default speed.

I like to hear from you, and here is a picture of our tile floor.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Robomoppie
Welcome to Roborock Forum