mapping and defining rooms

mapping and defining rooms

Just got a S6 Pure yesterday and let it map part of the house. That went great. Tonight I tried to have it map the rest of the house (all on one level). When it went into a new area it just kept doing the same area over and over. How to I train it ro reconize a new room and add that to the map? I'm using the Roborock app but most tutorials show Mi Home. Is that better? if I switch to Mi Home do I need to reset the robot all over again?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please reset the current map and re-map the house.

When robot is creating the first map,

1. Map saved mode is enabled.

2. Robot starts from dock;

3. Robot goes everywhere on map it detects to clean, not just somewhere. Pls make sure the doors are open for the rooms you want to be displayed on map.

4. Robot returns to dock(whose position is not moved) by itself and successfully.

Like1

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dlars
Welcome to Roborock Forum