Disable WiFi for Roborock S5 Max

Disable WiFi for Roborock S5 Max

Hi guys!

I own a Roborock S5 Max and I'm trying to disable the WiFi on the device. How should I proceed please?

WiFi indicator light is always flashing, either slow (waiting for a connection) or fast (connecting).

The only time is off (Wifi disabled) is for a few seconds after I press the WiFi reset button. But then it immediately starts flashing again (slow).

I don't have WiFi, so I don't want the robot to be constantly searching for a connection.

Thanks!

David.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello David,

If you want to disable the wifi network of the robot, please turn it on and leave it there for 1 hour, the wifi will be disabled automatically if it has not been connected to the home wifi within 1 hour.

Like1

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

David
Welcome to Roborock Forum