Device Offline FRUSTRATED

Device Offline FRUSTRATED

I have used my Roborock S4 three times and now it states that it is offline. I have tried everything I know and everything that I could find on line. HELP I NEED TO VACUUM!!! Thank you in advance! 😐️

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Which app do you use? Mi Home app or Roborock app?

When it became offline, you need reconnect it to the home wifi to make it online.

Please check the wifi led indicator as well, you need lift the cover.

Like0
  • I have the S6maxV and I had the same problem. I turned off my cleaner by pushing and holding the power button on the cleaner. I turned it back on and all is well! I guess it's like a cleaner reboot.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member11/03/2020      08:44
    @Rick:

Yep, rebooting device is a way to reconnect it to the home wifi.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bubba
Welcome to Roborock Forum