Scheduled Cleaning not working when not at home

Scheduled Cleaning not working when not at home

Hi there! I am a new user and have a Roborock S6 pure. I set up scheduled cleaning for when I am not home, but received this error message on my mobile phone app: “Failed to connect to Roborock S6 Pure. The task scheduled at (time) failed to be executed.”

Does the mobile app need to be physically in close proximity or connected to the same wifi network as the vacuum in order for scheduled cleaning to work?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Which app do you use? Mi Home app or Roborock app?

There is no need to connect the cellphone to the same wifi network or physically close to the robot, but the S6 Pure needs connect to the wifi all the time to make schedule cleaning work.

Are you able to access the S6 pure on your smartphone at that time? Does it say device offline? If possible, please check the wifi led indicator at that time, verify whether it is solid on or flashing.

Like1
    jaimeoy
    jaimeoy08/30/2020      08:43
    @RR_Support:

Turns out it wasn’t charging properly because I didn’t stick the dock to the wall like the manual advised :P

The scheduled cleaning works now that it’s charged properly.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member08/31/2020      08:31
    @jaimeoy:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and info. Glad to hear that you figured it out.

If you have any further question, be free to let us know.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

jaimeoy
Welcome to Roborock Forum