Google Home Roborock

Google Home Roborock

Hi! I see Roborock in the Google home.devices but when I add it and log in, nothing happens.. it just returns to the Google home screen but didn't do anything.. what am I doing wrong?

(This is the direct Roborock option, not the Mi home).

Cheers

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• When I log in, it returns to the list of services but it is not connected ..really strange

Like0
  • It worked, never mind! Can you already tell to clean a specific zone? Probably need names for the zones in that case..

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member08/28/2020      06:31
    @Roby:

Hi Roby,

Thanks for your reply and info. Glad to hear that it worked.

Sorry to tell you that it does not support such voice command to clean specific zone/room.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Roby
Welcome to Roborock Forum