why my S5max very often water leaks?

why my S5max very often water leaks?

my S5 max good but i have 1 problem. theres water leaking when the robot way small trap. even the trap only 2mm of height. and so many water leaks if i pick up the unit and bring to another floor(ALWAYS LEAKS).

this is vey often happen.

so confuse with this issue.

IT CAN BROKE MY FLOOR just because i use laminated parquete wood for my flooring.

I always use the low setting for the water spray.

and always clean up the mopping accesories.

and just bought the unit since 3 weeks ago.

what should i do?

why always leaks?

is it normal or my unit is broken?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please ensure that the rubber cover on the water tank has been covered up firmly.

Where did you purchase this S5 Max? Please tell us the purchase info, including seller's name, purchase date and order number.

Note: You can email us these info via support@roborock.com

Like0
    benny
    benny08/30/2020      17:55
    @RR_Support:

follow up from the chat.

i bought my S5 Max from the online store in my country Indonesia its called BLIBLI.COM.

im so struggling with this issue about water leaks. it can broke my floor just because i use laminated parquete. 

i already check and install all the mopping accesories correctly.

the mopping is good. but many times the robot leave water leaks to the floor.

more leaks if after finish the mopping and i pick up the robot for the next floor,and the water leaks fall down to the floor from the mopping pad area.

i always use clean and dry mopping cloth.

always install the water tank correctly with 'CLICK' sounds from the lock system.

thanx before for the response.

GBU

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member08/31/2020      08:34
    @benny:

Hello,

Thanks for your reply and info.

Under such circumstances, we suggest you contact seller for warranty service. As the manufacturer, we could provide customer technical support and seller is responsible for warranty. It is because we have agreement with our first class official distributors when we sell devices to them that warranty of product is provided by sellers. We appreciate your understanding.

Like0
    benny
    benny09/04/2020      09:50
    @RR_Support:

i already give it back to the seller. i dissaponted with roborock S5 max.

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

benny
Welcome to Roborock Forum