S5Max Identifying wrong room

S5Max Identifying wrong room

Hello,

I recently purchased an S5Max and had it map my entire house. I have a sunken living room (about 5-6 inches down). During the first mapping run, the s5 max detected the room's position fine and featured it on the map but obviously did not go down to clean the room. The next day I tried to physically position the S5 Max into the sunken room and picked the room from the map. However, now the S5's current position was marked in a completely different room of the house and when I started the room clean cycle it tried to position itself to move out of the sunken room and into what it THOUGHT was the right room. Every other room in the house is perfectly identified and cleaned except this one.

Please help!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please send us a cleanup map and mark the actual position of the robot on the map.

Please send us a picture of the sunken living room, especially the front door.

Besides, may we suggest you to put a mat or ramp in the front door to have a try?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

kg123
Welcome to Roborock Forum