Add Device in Mi Home for Robot Vacuum Model sdjqr02rr

Add Device in Mi Home for Robot Vacuum Model sdjqr02rr

I am not being able do connect with my Robot Vacuum in Mi Home app (Android). The automatic scan does not find the device. One thing is that doesn't seem to have the model of my robot in the list (v1 model sdjqr02rr).

It tries do scan without success. If I try the manual process, the Mi Home app switches to the Wifi config where I select the Wifi network of the Robot (rockrobo-vacuum-v1_miapAD67) but it doesn't advance after I select the network.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please select " Mi robot vacuum” and connect it to the Mi Home app then.

Like0
    jviveros
    jviveros09/08/2020      17:04
    @RR_Support:

Hi, I have the same problem with my SDJQR02RR. I tried 'add device' using 'Mi robot vacuum-mop' but it doesn't seem to work. The app keeps scanning without finding the vacuum cleaner.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member09/11/2020      08:37
    @jviveros:

Hello, could you tell us the serial number of the robot?

Like0
    jviveros
    jviveros09/15/2020      21:28
    @RR_Support:

It used to connect and work properly but I changed my smartphone and now I couldn't connect the robot again. Is the serial number any of the data in this picture?

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RobotBrasil
Welcome to Roborock Forum