Remote control not working

Remote control not working

My Roborock S6 doesn’t work when trying to use the Xiaomi remote control function. All other operations are ok including the «Pin n go». When trying to activate the remote control «Network testing» fails and no remote control is possible

Firmware 3.5.8_2076. Xiaomi Home version 5.2.1

I have cleared the cache, no change.

Anyone?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thanks for your info.

Please ensure that the smartphone connects to the same wifi network as the robot.

Like0
    Tore
    Tore10/11/2020      12:54
    @RR_Support:

That is absolutely the case. Otherwise the Pin’n go function hadn’t worked.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member10/13/2020      09:04
    @Tore:

Hello,

The remote control issue is a bug of app Mi Home. It may identify wrongly that phone and robot are not in the same network area while actually they are. Of course, the odds is low. Our techs are working on it to make it recognize 100% accurately. But I'm afraid we don't have an exact date when it will be fixed. Please wait with patience and hope you could live with that feature not working temporarily.

You can switch to Roborock app to have a try.

Like1
    Tore
    Tore10/19/2020      13:55
    @RR_Support:

Fixed in Xiaomi version 5.3.2👍

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tore
Welcome to Roborock Forum