Room Management on iphone app

Room Management on iphone app

I don't understand the Room management feature of the app. What's it's purpose, to give edited rooms a name? I added a room, and assigned the robot to it. What is the purpose of that?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

It is used to start room cleaning via voice command.

Like0
    Vander
    Vander10/22/2020      12:54
    @RR_Support:

I’ve checked, it works, wonderful!

Like0
    Jumbo Iced Tea
    Jumbo Iced Tea10/22/2020      20:25
    @RR_Support:

Ok, where are the instructions for that feature?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member10/23/2020      09:09
    @Jumbo Iced Tea:

You need connect it to the Google home or so, then you can use voice command to control it.

Like0
    Load More >>
  • What is the voice command to start cleaning a specific room I added to the app?

I'm using Alexa

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member11/14/2020      09:46
    @Grillo:

for example, the room is called bedroom, you can use Hi Alexa, clean my bedroom.

Like0
    Grillo
    Grillo11/17/2020      20:13
    @RR_Support:

It doesn't work to me. I have the latest firmware, I added names to all my rooms, but the command doesn't work.

Is it necessary to do additional configuration?

I was looking at roborock website and there is no instructions

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member11/18/2020      07:14
    @Grillo:

Hi,

I just confirmed again, the Alexa does not support schedule room cleaning voice command now, it has not passed the verification yet, do not worry, please kindly wait and keep an eye on APP. 

Like0
  • The feature does not work using my iphone app either.

Naming rooms does not appear to be properly configured in the app.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/25/2020      12:27
    @Dayo:

replied to you on another post.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jumbo Iced Tea
Welcome to Roborock Forum