My top two

1) Regarding the pin and go function, this is great but needs some improvements. First it needs to be more prominent - on the android app it's buried under the settings menu which doesn't make a lot of sense. Second, too many steps are required to use it. The point of the vac is simplicity and ease of use. For pin and go, I want to just select the function, tag a location, and forget about it. The vac should then go the location, vacuum a square (say, 2 feet on a side, centered around the pin?) around the spot I tagged, and return to the dock automatically.

2) The mapping is a bit confusing and not well explained. The orientation of the created map seems random. First, I'd like to be able to rotate the map so that the orientation makes sense to me ... say, putting North on the top of the screen. This would also allow me to have all my floors w/the same orientation, which they currently are not. Second, there should be a way to add to a saved map. When I first mapped out my main floor I didn't have it map all rooms as some rooms were cluttered. Once I saved the map there did not seem to be any way to get the vac to add these rooms. I had to delete the map, which I had labeled etc, and create a new one. This wasted needless time.

Other than this I'm really impressed w/the device and the app and really enjoying my new vac. Keep up the good work!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bob
Welcome to Roborock Forum