Strange behavior of the leds in S5 MAX

Strange behavior of the leds in S5 MAX

Hello.

A few times late at night I noticed both LEDs on my S5 MAX blinking even though the vacuum cleaner was in the docking station and it was charged.

After a while, the flashing stopped.

In addition, the DND mode was on, so the LEDs should not be on. What could that mean ?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Which app do you use?

Does it still charge itself when the led flashes?

What about the led indicator on the dock when the led on the robot itself flashes? Try to change another wall outlet.

Like0
    VANT
    VANT10/28/2020      19:21
    @RR_Support:

Hi.

I use roborock app.

I think that my vacuum is fully charged becouse is not used in this day and always is in docking statnion.

Didn't pay any attention to the led on the dock but will be watching in the future. The power outlet is good, it's a new home and new wiring. But even if the vacuum cleaners would be charged or not, it should not be flash with LEDs because the DND mode is on.

What does the flashing of both buttons actually mean?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member10/30/2020      12:24
    @VANT:

Hello,

Thanks for your reply and info.

No problem, you can take more time to monitor it.

Also, you can disable "indicator light" feature and turn off DND mode and turn it back on to have a try.

Like0
    VANT
    VANT10/31/2020      10:13
    @RR_Support:

next info.

When both buttons were blinking I couldn't access to my vacuum by roborock app.

ps. It looked like the device was turning on, but no startup sound 🙄

I disabled DND mode now.

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VANT
Welcome to Roborock Forum