Roborock S6 MaxV where is AI and selflearning?

Roborock S6 MaxV where is AI and selflearning?

Hello people! I bought a Roborock S6 MaxV on August 8. I would very much like to know where the promised features are described on your site and promo materials. In most cases, object recognition works abominably. of all the objects that I have at home, it recognizes only floor scales and shoes, and in half of the cases, after successful recognition on the second pass, it crashes into this object. Well, although this ReactiveAI would recognize something at least, but what about the specified function on your site, for example, that the vacuum cleaner itself is trained and begins to recognize objects that are not in the database(lies), for example:Avoiding the Unknown - Depth perception means S6 MaxV avoids more than what it recognizes. Any object – down to as small as 5cm (2in) wide and 3cm (1.1in) tall – can be seen and bypassed. It’ll safely work its way around forgotten toys, pet bowls, misplaced cups of morning coffee. Ideal for busy homes - this is also a complete lie.

The Roborock S6 MaxV constantly crashes into everything except what is in the ReactiveAI database, it just uses a bumping sensor to detect them, not a Smart AI or object recognition.

So when you bring "AI" to us, When Roborock S6 MaxV will start detect unknow objects to NOT USE BUMPING SENSOR?

I am just very dissapoint, so i pay 400 usd more to get ability to look my home from roborock camera and avoid shoes - that's all? I hope atleast it will avoid furniture, chair legs - even if i put cardboard box it will just push it till it trigger bumping senos.

Will be nice to get some answers from Roborock official support

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

To avoid missing area to clean, the robot applies the slow- speed and slightly touching mechanism, which stat as much close to the furniture or the wall as possible.

Also, we will forward your request to our RD team and hope that they can optimize this feature in the future.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NeeDforKill
Welcome to Roborock Forum