Xiaomi Mi robot: Error 5: Main brush is blocked

Xiaomi Mi robot: Error 5: Main brush is blocked

I have been operating my Mi robot (the original model) for years now. But since a couple of days it stopps regularly with „Error 5 - main brush is blocked“. Only it is not. When I check everything is fine, when I press start it continues. Util the next error 5

The brush is new, the inside is clean and this happens even on wooden floor. Any ideas how I can fix this? Mi firmware version is 3.5.8_004_018

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

If the robot says the main brush error, please try the methods below.

1. Double confirm there is nothing tangled on the brush, including the two slots at the bottom for installing the brush and the two ends of the brush. See attached file "brush".

2. Are you using the original main brush? Have you ever changed it?

3. Does the error happen only on the carpet, but works fine on the hard floor? If yes.

3.1 Send us a picture of your carpet.

3.2 Enable the carpet mode to see if the problem persists. See attached picture "carpet mode". Most error 5 issues are resolved by enabling carpet mode.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pardon
Welcome to Roborock Forum