Battery issue after 2 weeks unplugged

Battery issue after 2 weeks unplugged

Hello,

My S5 was unplugged for about 2 weeks. Now it seems as if it is not charging properly anymore. When it is on the dock, the light at the vacuum turns on. But when I take it off the dock, the light is immediately off again and the vacuum doesn't respond to anything. If I press the start button when it's on the dock, it reboots. If I press the button again immediately, I get a message that the battery is low.

I had left it on the dock for about 2 days. strangely enough the app says that the battery is 100% charged.

Can anyone help?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

We suggest you factory reset the device. See the video below:

https://youtu.be/bjSVEEgkVn0

Step 1. Hold the recharge button for 3-5 seconds.

Step 2. Press the reset button next to wifi LED with a pin just once. Then the light of the power button, recharge and spot cleaning button will be out. When doing this, please make sure you're still holding the recharge button without moving.

Step 3. Keep holding the recharge button for 5 seconds after you've pressed the reset button until the light of the power button blinks again, then you'll hear the tone "Restoring the initial version. It will take about five minutes. Please wait with patience". After that, you could stop holding the recharge button.

Like0
    Zio
    Zio11/05/2020      06:47
    @RR_Support:

Hello,

I already did a factory reset which didn't solve the problem. I read somewhere (can't find the link anymore) someone describing a similar problem. It turns out that the battery was defective. Since the vacuum has still warranty I decided to send it back to my dealer.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member11/06/2020      06:38
    @Zio:

I see, you can contact the seller for warranty service then.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zio
Welcome to Roborock Forum