Grey zones on first floor not recognized as rooms

Grey zones on first floor not recognized as rooms

On my first floor, I have added one room that in my first ALL scan was behind a closed door. So, took the S5 Max from the dock on ground floor, brought to first floor, run ALL scan again with open doors. Scan completes and the S5 Max, after a while, stops, because it cannot find the dock (of course), so then I took it and placed it myself on the dock, charging. The new room is visible but in grey and it cannot be used as a room. I do not want to re-map the floor again. Any instructions, please?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

We suggest you to edit your map and put no-go lines about one foot away from the dock so it would clean very little if you selected it to clean all. You then select clean all. When it finished, about a minute later. Shortly after it docked after "cleaning all" these gray areas will be recognized and you can now select them and divide room then.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Riki
Welcome to Roborock Forum