Device appears offline

Device appears offline

I have a s6 maxv and the device appears offline.can you help please? I can’t use the device via the app.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Same problem here Serhat. My device is S5 Max and after I used my device today it does not appear on the Roborock application anymore. Lots of people have the same problem on reddit/roborock. Maybe its a server issue, waiting for support.

Like1
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member11/08/2020      08:32
    @Tunc:

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused here.  

It's working now. Please try again and let us know if you have any further question.

Like0
    gary
    gary12/19/2020      21:27
    @RR_Support:

I recently bought an S5 Max on Black Friday. It is going offline and when tried to restart with the long press on the power button it is not responding. I had to do a hard reset by pressing on the dot next wifi led. I am thinking of returning it. This is happening the second time in a week span. Is it a defective piece?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/22/2020      14:06
    @gary:

Hello,

Could you send us a short video of the abnormal behavior?

Also, when and where did you purchase this S5 Max? Could you send us the purchase info? Like invoice or receipt?

Note: You can email us support@roborock.com so that our agent can follow up and provide a proper solution.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Serhat
Welcome to Roborock Forum