Improved Mopping - Easy Peasy!

Improved Mopping - Easy Peasy!

Hey there! My improvement gained some traction on Reddit today and it was suggested that I post it here as well. Maybe Roborock can develop a proper commercial version of this idea, but in the meantime, anyone can do this to improve their mopping functionality on slightly uneven flooring! Enjoy!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Sorry for breaking this up but it says that there are sensitive words and I can't edit my initial post.

Mopping function was lackluster and slightly uneven tile flooring. Many corners and dips were passed over. Here’s how I fixed that: I cut two yellow foam sponges from center of one side to center of the next. I angled the sponge's surface to make affixing the mopping pad easier. Then I fixed the mopping pad per usual.

Here's my post over on reddit

Imgur w/images (I tried to add them here on roborock.com but got a 500 error)

Like1
    RR_Suggestions
    RR_SuggestionsStaff Member11/10/2020      02:27
    @Christopher Arendt:

Thanks for offering your solutions.😘

Like0
  • Reddit is such a terrible place full of small minded “people”. But yours is a great idea

Like0
    Christopher Arendt
    Christopher Arendt11/10/2020      02:19
    @glinko3:

Thanks, I hope it helps :)

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Christopher Arendt
Welcome to Roborock Forum