Scheduled cleanings suddenly off by one hour

Scheduled cleanings suddenly off by one hour

I recently purchased a s6 pure and set it up to do scheduled cleanings at 6 am every day. The first 3 days went fine, but on the 4th day it started cleaning at 5 am. I resynched tge time zone. But then again today it started cleaning at 5 am.

Also, it is not possible to really see what time zone the roborock thinks it is in. All I can see in the app is "America/N...". It would be more helpful to see the entire time zone and/or UTC +/-

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thanks for your info.

You can press ">" to confirm the time zone you selected. Also, you can switch to another one and change it back to US again.

Clear the cache on the app, or you can set schedule setting at another time and verify whether you can duplicate this issue.

Like0
    YuriCat13
    YuriCat1311/14/2020      21:14
    @RR_Support:

I searched this issue because I have exact same problem. My schedule is set for 01:01, and the S6 commences at 00:01 and then repeats at 01:01.

It is not possible to confirm the time zone; the app does not provide that information. Rather, when ">" is selected, the following screen is shown, with only the option to re-synch the time zone. As a user, I have no choices to set the time zone. A pick list would be preferred to automatic setting

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member11/17/2020      06:17
    @YuriCat13:

Hi all, this issue has been resolved; you can test at your side.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SirPigglesworth
Welcome to Roborock Forum