Roborock E4 "Not Responding" with Google home via the MiHome app

Roborock E4 "Not Responding" with Google home via the MiHome app

I got a roborock E4 a few days ago and it has been working just fine. However, since I could not use my roborock app to sync e4, I used miHome app to connect it to Google home. But all It says "not responding" when I look at the device in the app on my phone, and the speaker will say "I'm sorry, but I can't reach roborock right now" if I give it a voice command to start the vacuum. The vacuum still works just fine if I use the miHome app itself instead of trying to initiate it through Google Home. I tried unlinking the accounts and the linking it again, but that didn't help and Google Home still says "not responding" when I look at the device in the app.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RaTy
Welcome to Roborock Forum