Saving no mop zones?

Saving no mop zones?

I have an S5 Max. When I add a no mop zone to a saved map will it always remember that zone when I have the mop in and ignore it when its out so it vacuums the area rug I put the no mop zone in for? Or do I have to redo the no mop zone every time I run that map and want to mop?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

With water tank and mopping module are installed, the no mop zone will work, otherwise, it will be invisible on map without mopping module installed.

Robot won't go to the no-mop zone on map when mopping module is installed.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Christa
Welcome to Roborock Forum