Incomplete Rooms

Incomplete Rooms

Hi. I have a S6 Pure cleaner in office. But i have a problem about mapping. As seen in the picture, the cleaner draws some rooms half on the map.

Do you have any information about the cause and solution?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

What about the size of the whole house?

Try to set room cleaning or zone cleaning with these areas included and verify whether they will get updated automatically.

Do the four rooms have the same layout? You can send us some pictures of one of them for reference. Also, you can mark the missing area on the picture.

Like0
  • Total m2: 350

Yes four rooms have almost the same layout.

Room cleaning result:

Thanks for the answer ArtTour. But that's the only place suitable for a cleaner.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member11/24/2020      12:19
    @Qala:

Hello,

Thanks for your info.

The robot is for household only. You can verify whether you can move the dock's position to the below area which is marked in red circle.

If there is no other places available, I'm afraid that this robot may not satisfy your needs.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Qala
Welcome to Roborock Forum