Scheduled Cleaning - No Maps Found message on screen

Scheduled Cleaning - No Maps Found message on screen

I recently purchased a Roborock S5 Max. I went through all the mapping and setup rooms and no-go zones, etc. and it seemed to work great. After a couple of days I'm finding that sometimes when the scheduled cleaning starts it can't find the map and just starts scanning the whole house again. After I pause the job and return it to the dock the map is there in the app, but I can't get the robot to follow it without switching over to Room mode and selecting each room.

Is there a bug or something that is causing it to sometimes not recognize the map during the scheduled cleaning and for All?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Do you mean the robot won't detect the current environment and switch to that map automatically to execute the room cleaning? Instead, it starts full cleaning?

How many floors are on your house? Have you enabled multi-floor maps feature?

Go to cleaning history and send us a problematic cleanup map.

Besides, use wet cloth to clean the wall sensor, cliff sensors; turn over the robot and ensure that there is nothing stuck in the wheels.

Like0
    scotsman19
    scotsman1911/30/2020      18:09
    @RR_Support:

I think part of the problem is I had two maps of the same floor. I've removed one now that I understand how it works better. I don't know why some days it worked just fine and others it was trying to match the map (I believe that's what it was trying to do.). Since removing the other map, it has been running smoothly.

I do have multi-floor maps enabled, but have not used it on the other floor yet. We'll see if it has any issues after I add the other floor.

Thanks!

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/01/2020      08:33
    @scotsman19:

hello, thanks for your reply and info.

No problem, you can take more time to monitor its performance. Any updates, be free to let us know.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

scotsman19
Welcome to Roborock Forum