roborock s5 max battery drain

roborock s5 max battery drain

Hello! was using miHome app and my s5max had no issues with cleaning, recieved messages when it got stuck. now started to use roborock app and it doesnt notify when vacuumcleaner gets stuck, adn then battery runs empty very fast, so when i come home it is stuck somewhere on slipper or sth and doesnt finish cleanening. Cant clean normally room of 20 square meters

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Try to turn off notification function and turn it back on.

Clear the cache on the app.

How long does it last with the robot fully charged? As for the stuck issue:

1. Remember, robot cannot be moved by hands or it will get lost in the room, and may say error 8.

2. If error only happens in one place, send us a picture to show what the place looks like.

3. Turn over robot to check if there is anything stuck in the wheel, and use hand to roll the two wheels to feel if they are too loose or too tight.

4. If water tank is installed, remove it to test if error still appears.

Like0
    Roman_ee
    Roman_ee11/28/2020      16:21
    @RR_Support:

Today watched, how it works, after beginning of cleaning it runs out of battery after 10 mins. just stops working. battery so empty that it even not recognized

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member11/30/2020      09:54
    @Roman_ee:

I see, where and when did you purchase this S5 Max?

Like0
    Roman_ee
    Roman_ee11/30/2020      18:57
    @RR_Support:

In April 17th, froom Geekbuying.com worked very well, was recognized by mi home app and had no clue, if it is counterfgeint item. all packed as original

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Roman_ee
Welcome to Roborock Forum