What model is right for me?

What model is right for me?

Hello people,

I would like to get some input on which model to choose.

I live in a small one bedroom apartment (appr. 60m²), with a couple of cats.

I only have hard floors, so no carpets.

My living room is on one floor, my entrance, kitchen and bedroom is on a other floor - how to go about this? Do you move the docking station to the area you want to clean? Or just the robot?

My bedroom door is always closed - so I would also have to move the robot when I want to clean my bedroom.

Currently I'm considering either the S5 max (maybe overkill) or the newly announced E4.

Being able to mop the floor would definitely be a nice feature.

Any input or advice will be appreciated.

Thanks.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• S6 MaxV!

I’ve been saved a few times from having to clean my vacuumer from cat hairballs because of the AI camera, detecting it as cat poo! It has a Pet Mode so it looks after these things!

Like0
  • Hello people,

I would like to get some input on which model to choose.

I live in a small one bedroom apartment (appr. 60m²), with a couple of cats.

I only have hard floors, so no carpets.

My living room is on one floor, my entrance, kitchen and bedroom is on a other floor - how to go about this? Do you move the docking station to the area you want to clean? Or just the robot?

My bedroom door is always closed - so I would also have to move the robot when I want to clean my bedroom.

Currently I'm considering either the S5 max (maybe overkill) or the newly announced E4.

Being able to mop the floor would definitely be a nice feature.

Any input or advice will be appreciated.

Thanks. https://essaywriter.fun/

issue got solvedd!!

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

gayimagis37
Welcome to Roborock Forum