S5Max Navigation Issues

S5Max Navigation Issues

Hi there

I have a S5Max and lately it's having navigation issues. It's constantly deviating from inexisting obstacles and it loses a lot of time and doesn't clean as intended.

I've cleaned all sensors and followed every maintenance procedure indicated in Roborock official videos on YouTube and still it doesn't work as before.

Could you help me?

Thanks!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Like0
    geometer
    geometer11/30/2020      14:19
    @Guiler:

I have the same problem, is it solved?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/01/2020      09:29
    @Guiler:

Hello,

Is water tank installed? If yes, try to uninstall it.

In the meantime, install the water tank but without the mopping mount and mopping cloth, start the robot and verify whether it works well.

Use wet cloth to clean the wall sensor and cliff sensors again. You can send us some pictures of them.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/01/2020      09:29
    @geometer:

Hello, you can try the methods mentioned earlier. Also, you can provide a problematic cleanup map for reference.

Like0
    Load More >>
  • I am having exactly same problem on s5 max and it seems recent so may be software related. detects non existing obstacles and tries to go around them. problem remains even after removing the mop.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/10/2020      13:27
    @Aneesh:

Replied to you on another post.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guiler
Welcome to Roborock Forum