Which RoboRock?

Hei

Sorry for not really being able to discern this one from all the info in front of me and similar threads here on .

Family of 5, kids 2-11, no pets. This robot vacuum would be on a 50m2 floor that is pretty simple to navigate. One 2cm threshold that could be made even lower. Mostly hard floors and one large shallow hard carpet. Danger of some Legos, beads, dollclothes, the odd pancake and such.

Don't care about the mopping function since our hard floors can't take it. Don't care about noise since we are not going to be here when its on. Don't care about recharge rate. Don't care about unit height since all our furniture is over 25cm of the floor.

Do care about HEPA level, dust container size, ease of cleaning, part replacement and maintenance. This vacuum might be used on other floors but dumb navigation should be enough for those rare uses. Simple scheduling should be enough but I do want it to restart automatically after recharge if it doesn't finish. Do care about battery size and lifetime longevity.

S4 doesn't seem to be available in my country but would probably be fine for our use. S5, S5 max, S6 and S6 pure have a very similar price.

# is money/price.

S5 48#

S5 max 44#

S6 Pure 46#

S6 48#

Also if you think of some non Roborock candidates, I'm all ears although I'm pretty biased towards them.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• The S5 Max, S6 & S6 Pure are the latest generation of Roborock vacs with upgraded Processor and enhanced app features ( no go zones , virtual walls, no mop zones) . S5 is older and I would not recommend

• HEPA FILTER : All New RR's feature HEPA Filtration
    • DUSTBIN SIZE : Out of the S5 Max, S6 & S6 Pure, The S5 Max and S6 Pure have the largest dust bin sizes at 640 ml. The S6 Bin is smaller
    • MAINTENANCE : All new RR's have the new brush roll which is better at resisting tangles so all are same in this regards . You should easily find parts of them online on Amazon
    • MOPPNIG : I know you said you dont care about mopping much but out of the S5 Max, S6 & S6 Pure , only the S5 Max has the largest water tank and with an electronic water pump. The S6 & S6 Pure are gravity fed smaller water tanks
    • POWER : This is where the main difference is between the S5 Max, S6 & S6 Pure . The S6 Pure & S6 have a slightly longer run time at the cost of maximum airflow . Whereas the S5 Max prioritizes maximum suction/airflow over battery life
    Like0
  • Hei

Sorry for not really being able to discern this one from all the info in front of me and similar threads here on .

Family of 5, kids 2-11, no pets. This robot vacuum would be on a 50m2 floor that is pretty simple to navigate. One 2cm threshold that could be made even lower. Mostly hard floors and one large shallow hard carpet. Danger of some Legos, beads, dollclothes, the odd pancake and such.

Don't care about the mopping function since our hard floors can't take it. Don't care about noise since we are not going to be here when its on. Don't care about recharge rate. Don't care about unit height since all our furniture is over 25cm of the floor.

Do care about HEPA level, dust container size, ease of cleaning, part replacement and maintenance. This vacuum might be used on other floors but dumb navigation should be enough for those rare uses. Simple scheduling should be enough but I do want it to restart automatically after recharge if it doesn't finish. Do care about battery size and lifetime longevity.

S4 doesn't seem to be available in my country but would probably be fine for our use. S5, S5 max, S6 and S6 pure have a very similar price.

# is money/price.

S5 48#

S5 max 44#

S6 Pure 46#https://showbox.tools/

S6 48#

Also if you think of some non Roborock candidates, I'm all ears although I'm pretty biased towards them.

https://trackeasy.fun/usps/

ISSUE GOT SOLVED!!

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

litibenys54
Welcome to Roborock Forum