Robot vacuum suggestions?

Robot vacuum suggestions?

I am looking to purchase a robotic vacuum cleaner, and as I browse the internet I am feeling very overwhelmed with all of my choices. Hoping someone here can help me at least narrow it down to a few options. Here are my requirements:

• I have a 4000+ square ft home, so I need a vacuum that will either stay charged long enough to clean that much space, OR automatically go back to it's charging station before it dies, charge itself, and then resume cleaning where it left off. I know that Roomba 960 does this, but maybe others do too.
  • I have all hardwood/tile/laminate, with a few area rugs. Does not need to be great on carpet, just needs to be able to go over area rugs.
  • I want to be able to create virtual boundaries from the app so that I do not have to place physical boundaries (tape or those "lighthouse" things) around my house.
  • I would like something that will create it's own pattern or map so that it cleans all areas of the floor and doesn't go over one area multiple times, while missing other areas.
  • I'd like to stay under $500. If you have suggestions that are over $500 please include them still, and I can look for sales or gently used items. I've seen quite a few that are on sale at Best Buy and Amazon recently.
You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

rickharso59
Welcome to Roborock Forum