How do I store the mop piece of Roborock 6 MaxV

How do I store the mop piece of Roborock 6 MaxV

When I am done vaccuming and mopping, I wash the mop piece, but do I plug it back in the roborock, or keep it somewhere else? If I keep it in, it stays wet , so might catch mold. Do i plug the mop in right before mopping, and store it dry the rest of the time?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I take mine out, wash it and leave it to dry. I also remove the mop bracket as that activates the mop mode. I store these when I don't use them. I also empty the water tank but I put that back in the vacuum. I suppose it depends on how often you mop.

Like0
  • I agree with Raven219's comment. I take the bracket holding the mop cloth off and wash the cloth in washer/dryer. Leave the bracket off, but leave the water tank (empty) on the vacuum. Leaving the mop bracket on, even without the cloth, will activate mop mode. It will also make it slightly more difficult for the vacuum to climb up and down.

Like0
  • Yep, you can take it out and dry it; Like Raven said, you can uninstall the mopping system as well.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

делиан
Welcome to Roborock Forum