1. Instructions on how to enter this giveaway form part of the conditions of entry. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of the United States who have an account on Twitter, enabling them to submit an entry in accordance with details below. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and venues/outlets associated with this giveaway are ineligible to enter.
3. The giveaway commences weekly at 9:00am CDT December 7, 2020, and closes at 11:59PM Dec 13, 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
How to Enter
4. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
a. log into their Twitter account;
b. Follow @RoborockGlobal
c. Like and retweet one of our giveaway posts for this period.
5. By submitting an entry, entrants warrant to the Promoter that:
a. their entry complies with the Submission Criteria;
b. they own all of the rights to the entry;
c. They are at least the age of an adult in their jurisdiction (and at least 13) to participate in the giveaway.
6. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Further, entrants agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry, is assigned to the Promoter without the payment of any further fee or compensation.
7. Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter may use their entry, during the Promotional Period and afterwards, in any manner the Promoter sees fit including to encourage others to enter the giveaway on Facebook/Instagram or Twitter.
8. Entrants acknowledge that any use of their entry by the Promoter during the Promotional Period does not constitute endorsement of their entry or guarantee that their entry will be shortlisted or will win a prize.
9. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry. Entrants warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
10. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process, or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
11. Entries made to the Roborock “Roborock S6’ giveaway (“Submissions”) must be created during the giveaway week.
Promotional Period and Judging
12. All valid entries received during the weekly Promotion Period will be added to the pool of entrants to the giveaway by the Promoter. This is a game of chance and no skill plays a part in determining the winner.
13. Entrants will be assigned a number, which will then be entered into a Random Number Generator to select the winner.
14. The prize is one Roborock S6. The promotor will select the colour.
15. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner.
16. The stated prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize prior to acceptance by the winner. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for prizes unclaimed within 12 months of the winner being notified.
Notification of winner and verification of entrant
17. The winner will be notified via a private message on Twitter – depending on the privacy settings the winner has stipulated for their account. The Promoter will request that the winner send the Promoter a private message with their name, delivery address, and phone number for prize delivery. These details will be used purely for the purpose of delivering the prize and will not be retained in our database.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or voter who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in, or benefits from in, any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion.
20. If a winner does not claim the prize by 5pm CDT on the Friday Dec 25, 2020 following the winner being notified on a Tuesday Dec 15, 2020, or is otherwise disqualified from the giveaway, the Promoter may assign the prize to the entry judged the next random entry in the giveaway, or withdraw the prize, and the winner will forfeit any and all rights in and to the prizes.
21. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches or viruses. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their sole discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize.
23. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any harm, illness, or injuries caused by the use of the prize.
24. If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
25. Any costs associated with entering the giveaway and accessing the Twitter page are the responsibility of the entrant.
26. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their full name, as represented on their Twitter profile in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
27. Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases Twitter, Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Good day visitors! Thanks for posting this awesome information, as it is very useful for everyone searching for it, and these words sounds really good! But almost every student is finding struggles in doing his essays. Then, they hire pro typers from online https://www.litreview.net/ writing agency to do their difficult assignments. It's really great to get their help to complete home tasks with high results!
Hi! One of the best strategy is promote your social media networks… I can even share professional platform for safe promotion. I will keep it here, maybe it can be useful for someone) https://likigram.com/
Social media networks does play an important role. I recently opened my own small business. I decided to immediately use social media networks to promote my store and bought Verified Social Media Accounts. To be honest, I was very pleased. Indeed, within a few minutes after placing the order, I received a ready-to-use account. And this service instantly provides the required login information. This is great and maybe it also will help for someone. https://get-accs.com/
These social media contests are part of a successful marketing strategy. But no less important is high-quality and unique content. As for me, to promote my educational resource, I use assignment help from professional writers https://www.essaygeeks.co.uk/assignment/ from whom I order high-quality and unique articles for my project. Essaygeeks is a unique platform that sets itself apart from its competitors and provides more opportunities for the customer.
Not having the interest to complete your essays? Don't worry now and take help from essay writing service UK. https://essaytize.co.uk/
You start as a small worm, get bigger by eating other worms who try to do the same. Snake io How long can you survive?
Roborock is an internationally perceived creator and producer of home cleaning brilliant machines that are sturdy, simple to utilize, and helpful. After effectively sending off Roborock's very first cordless stick vacuum, our group was entrusted with dealing with the brand's advertising exercises encompassing the send off of its S4 Max robot vacuum. https://www.couponjinn.com/
Do you like Nintendo DS ROMS games? Check here: https://techtoroms.com/roms/nintendo-ds/
I appreciate your suggestions. When researching how to create a business plan for my new barbershop, I just so happened to stumble on your essay. When I realised I didn't have a business plan for my new barbershop, I discovered this website at https://istouchidhackedyet.com/how-to-create-the-best-barbershop-business-plan/. You may create a business plan for your barbershop using our website.
Any participant or voter who provides false information, fails to supply information, or in any other way undermines the integrity of the competition may be disqualified. https://funnyshooter2.com