Roborock S6 Pure - Mapping issues?

Roborock S6 Pure - Mapping issues?

Hi all,

I’ve had a Roborock S6 Pure for about a month now and apart from repeated, unexplainable “Device Offline“ / wifi connectivity issues, it’s been great.

But, I’m now having issues with my saved maps - downstairs and upstairs. On the main page, I used to have the option of selecting which of the two maps applied depending upon where the Roborock was located. But, for some reason, I now only have one map saved there?

I restored the missing map (upstairs) and the vacuum is now trying to clean based on the restored map, except it’s “started” about five metres to the left of the true starting point (ie. the same location where I put the dock every time). So, it thinks it is cleaning the home office, but it was actually cleaning the family room using its saved map of the home office. It’s all a bit of a mess.

As mentioned the dock is in exactly the same spot - I marked the wall so that I would put it in exactly the same spot every time.

Do I need to start all over again? That would be a pain since I’ve divided all the rooms and created various no-go zones.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi all,

I’ve had a Roborock S6 Pure for about a month now and apart from repeated, unexplainable “Device Offline“ / wifi connectivity issues, it’s been great.

But, I’m now having issues with my saved maps - downstairs and upstairs. On the main page, I used to have the option of selecting which of the two maps applied depending upon where the Roborock was located. But, for some reason, I now only have one map saved there?

I restored the missing map (upstairs) and the vacuum is now trying to clean based on the restored map, except it’s “started” about five metres to the left of the true starting point (ie. the same location where I put the dock every time). So, it thinks it is cleaning the home office, but it was actually cleaning the family room using its saved map of the home office. It’s all a bit of a mess. https://100001.onl/

issue got solvedd

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/10/2020      13:55
    @limbskars94:

Hello,

May I know how did you get it resolved?

Meanwhile, the feature to switch map has moved to edit map-my map page; the robot will detect its location and switch to the corresponding map automatically, and you still can switch the map displaying on the home screen manually via the "restore" button.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

limbskars94
Welcome to Roborock Forum