S6 MAXV: Please add a mutli-cycle option to scheduled room cleaning

S6 MAXV: Please add a mutli-cycle option to scheduled room cleaning

Hi, For room and zone cleaning the number of cycles can be selected from 1 to 3. For scheduled cleaning this option is not avialble. Please consider adding the cycles option for scheduled and pin and go cleaning.

Thanks Mark

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• This forum seems to be getting spamed.

Now i see my post was copied by another member 1min after they joined.

I also see copies of posts with dangerous looking links inserted in the text. Could you please add a 'report' button to the posts so members can report supsect posts. It might make the moderators jobs easier and safer for the other members if posts can be reported.

Like0
    RR_Suggestions
    RR_SuggestionsStaff Member12/21/2020      06:14
    @Mark:

Thanks for reporting this problem to us. We would consider it. 😘

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mark
Welcome to Roborock Forum