Serious flaw in S6 cleaning under kitchen cabinets?

Serious flaw in S6 cleaning under kitchen cabinets?

I just noticed tons of crumbs under my kitchen cabinets (standard American height). I watched my S6, and it looks like the lidar laser is reading the bottom of the kitchen cabinets as a wall and preventing the side brush from actually reaching under the kitchen cabinets. I don't recall it ever doing this before, but this is a serious issue! It means the S6 now kicks all the dirt under the kitchen cabinets where it can't reach...and I now have to pull out another vacuum cleaner to clean the kitchen. Has anyone noticed this behavior? The kitchen is one of the main rooms I need the Roborock to clean...

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

kisangoli57
Welcome to Roborock Forum