'The current Network is slow'

'The current Network is slow'

I keep getting the message 'The Current NEtwork is Slow' when trying to use the app for my Roborock S6. Extremely annoying to say the least. What is the problem please?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

It is the server issue, which has been resolved.

You can verify whether it works well now.

Like0
    Codemonkey1973
    Codemonkey197312/18/2020      10:17
    @RR_Support:

This problem is not fixed. I am in the UK and have been seeing this problem for 2 days now.

Also, when attempting to sign into your forum, it says my account does not exist, yet when I tried to create a new one it says the account DOES exist. I had to create yet another account using a different email address, and the option to choose the UK as a region is not present. I had to choose USA before I could create an account. Please fix this as soon as possible.

Like0
    Mark
    Mark12/19/2020      08:47
    @Codemonkey1973:

I had the same confusion. The forum did not support my region and I couldn't use my roborock username on the forum as its not recognised. Not choosing a region also caused more confusion.

Actually, having seen how spammy the forum is I now think its better to use separate forum and app login details just in case the hackers get access to the forum member details. Potentially it would be not a good situation with robots now also having onboard cameras.

Like1
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/19/2020      08:49
    @Codemonkey1973:

Sorry for the limitation, only account with US region selected can log into the forum directly, otherwise, you need recreate a new account.

Back to your case, try to reboot the robot by holding the power button for 3-5 seconds to turn it off and turn it back on.

Also, you can reset the robot's wifi and reconnect it to the home wifi.

Like0
    Load More >>
  • I am having the same issue. Requires multiple attempts to load the map until it eventually loads, then I repeat the process almost every day. Was working reliably until recently. I have a roborock S5 Max.

BTW, are the maps stored on a server somewhere or in the vacuum itself?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/22/2020      14:31
    @stevefrom2620:

Hello,

You can email us via support@roborock.com with the device info if the network slow issue still exists.

Also, the maps are stored on itself.

Like0
  • Hello,

Issue still appears on my side, I have a S5 Max. I tried a reboot of the robot, still not fixing the issue. I have to switch from Wi-Fi to 4G and end the process and reboot the app over and over and over until it finally shows the map... And then after a while the robot will appear stuck: the problem came back. I have to end the process and reopen again and again to see the robot move on the map...

Issue appears on my Galaxy S20 Ultra and on the OnePlus 6T of my wife.

Firmware:

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/22/2020      14:32
    @Freyja:

You can email us via support@roborock.com with the device info if the network slow issue still exists.

Like1
    Freyja
    Freyja01/04/2021      14:24
    @RR_Support:

Just to give an update: I've been in contact with the support by email about this issue, exploring possible ways of solving it, but then one day it disappeared "by itself", since beginning of past week (last week of December 2020).

No idea what changed, but clearly nothing different on my side, so I guess it was a server-side issue...

Something happened (or was fixed) on your side @RR_Support ?

Anyway, it's been working fine for more than one week now, so for me this case is closed :)

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/07/2021      11:04
    @Freyja:

I see, glad to hear that it works well now.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diego
Welcome to Roborock Forum